Thursday, January 23, 2014

Friday, January 17th, 2014

Taoist philosopher Lao-tze once wrote, "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."


It's another Friday night in Winslow, yo!

Nothing exciting going on tonight, we're just finishing up our marathon of the old TV series, The Shield.  Damon wanted to watch it and I was skeptical but after a few episodes, I was hooked!


We're on the 6th season now (they only had 7) and if you have ever seen the show, you know that Vic (Michael Chiklas) is pretty much a bad ass, but him and his team find themselves in trouble with IAD (Internal Affairs Department). 

Now, I usually like Forest Whitaker as an actor but I hate him in this, not because he's a horrible actor, I just hate who he's playing (the crazy IAD copper that's trying to take down Vic)!  Anyway, it's a good show and I think we might stay on a role with Michael Chiklas and watch The Commish (Another good Chiklas show) once we finish up The Shield.

What, you think there should be more???

This is Winslow, other than the occasional goat or cow in the road, neighbors firing off what sounds like a canon, and stray dogs in your yard, I don't know what else there is?




Happy Friday Night, wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment