Thursday, December 11, 2014

November 27th, 2014 - Happy Thanksgiving

President Bartlett (The West Wing): "Butterball has a hotline?"


You absolutely have to click on the link above, it's hilarious!

We were super busy this week so the only Oscar winner we got in was An American in Paris (1951) and it was another musical. Enough said.  

Oh, but we did have some unannounced guests swing by last week.... 2 beautiful runaway horses showed up out of the blue in the front yard!  I was getting into my car to drive, yes I said drive, down to the mailbox to check the mail and I look up to see these beauties trotting down the driveway!!



They trotted back and forth around the front yard for a few minutes, but then their owner appeared at the end of the driveway with food for them, so they moseyed back home.  After that we got our tree put up... This year the color scheme I went with is what I call the Grinch lime green, red, and white! 

And here's us last night, we went to Fridays like the good old days!


YUM!!!

Anyway, we had a busy day of cooking and then eating and of course eating some more.  We of course will not be doing our mystery bag challenge tomorrow but come back next week to see what we cook up!

I was thankful to get to spend time with our families and we had a great time in Tulsa.  We are truly blessed! 




Next week the challenge continues and it's my turn to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment