Thursday, January 15, 2015

December 26th, 2014


Merry Christmas, again!!!!

Before we headed to Tulsa, we gave each other stockings and a few little gifts just for fun.






We got some fun things like connect four, one of my favorite games when I was a kid!  Damon got me some workout gloves which I have so been needing since we started working out a few months ago!  Anyway, after our Christmas with our families, we went over and visited with our best friends, Chuck, Jenny, and little Rae Rae.  

After a wonderful visit with them, we headed off for our Christmas present to ourselves, a night in a nice hotel; where I saw this sign......



I'm just saying...... After a few glasses of wine, I was just like Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot!?!  And BTW, there was absolutely no phone anywhere!  But I digress.  We went out and had a nice steak dinner at Bluestone Steakhouse and it was yummy!  A little pricey but perfect for a special occasion.   






We had a great Christmas and are so blessed to have gotten to celebrate it more than just once.  Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends, those we could spend time with and those we weren't able to.  We love you!


Once again, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment