Wednesday, March 18, 2015

February 27th, 2015

Ludwig Van Beethoven: "What you are, you are by accident of birth; what I am, I am by myself.  There are and will be a thousand princes; there is only one Beethoven."

So we're still binge streaming the t.v shows I told you about before and have recently started Madmen (which we got bored with during the first season and haven't given it a second chance yet) and Sons of Anarchy (which is surprisingly interesting, I thought I wouldn't like it at all, but we've watched two season and I must admit, I'm involved now).  As far as our Oscar winning movies, this week we watched In the Heat of the Night (1967).  It was definitely one of the better movies we've watched recently.  Next we watched Oliver! (1968), I literally couldn't finish the damn thing.  I know how the story goes and I didn't need to watch it with singing!!  I only skipped out on a little bit of it and I know I didn't miss much.  

Unfortunately, we're skipping our mystery bag challenge for tonight. We are heading to Tulsa tomorrow to have a birthday celebration with Damon's family.  So, we're just going to throw something together for dinner and then finish packing.   

We have several birthdays all close together, Damon's mom, brother, and nephew, along with Damon and me, so we're getting together to celebrate all of us together.  We're doing a potluck dinner. Damon's brother and his wife are bringing chili, Mom and Dad are on deserts galore, and we will be making some cornbread and a salad.  On Sunday we'll have some lunch with my family before heading home, oh and we aren't leaving until we play a few games of Uno Robot, a game we got from our Dirty Santa game for Christmas last year!

Happy birthday to all of us!!!  

                                   
Next week we'll get back on track with our challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment