Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 5th, 2015

Charles de Gaulle: "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."

  
We watched a few more of our Best Picture Oscar winning movies this week, we watched The Silence of the Lambs (1991) which is a classic and everyone should see it at least once.  Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster both do a great job!  We watched Unforgiven (1992) too, another great movie!  I've never been a big fan of Clint Eastwood but I get why people like him. Morgan Freeman is also in this and as always, I think he's awesome!

Anyway, as you can tell we're still taking a break from our mystery bag challenges.  Summer time gets pretty busy for us with family functions, holidays, work events, volunteer events, etc.  So unfortunately, we've just been to busy to think about it but I promise, we will get back to it soon!

But until we do, I want to introduce you to someone.  We adopted a fury faced child from the shelter, meet our new addition to our family, Sadie Mae!


Sadie Mae is a sweet girl with lots of love and energy, they said she was a lab/shepherd mix.  Then again, they also said she was 4 years old and we're thinking she can't be any older than 2.  We'll see when we take her to our vet.  In the meantime, let the puppy training begin!!






Happy Friday Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment