Monday, August 31, 2015

August 14th, 2015

Viktor E. Frankl: "When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves."


As for our Best Picture Oscar winning movie marathon, we are officially done!  This week we watched Birdman (2014) which was really a little disappointing, we love Micheal Keaton and expected a lot more from this movie.  Sadly, it was just okay!

In other news, I dyed my hair.  Just for the hell of it.....  





Not as dark as I was expecting it to be but I think it turned out pretty good!  I have only ever dyed my hair once before and it really didn't hold so I figured I could try it again and it would fade out quick in case I didn't like it lol.

Another super busy week is over and I have several more to go, ick!  Time for a glass of wine and relaxing!


Happy Friday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment