Wednesday, September 16, 2015

August 28th, 2015

Ville Valo: "Life is like a puzzle and my pieces are spread all over the world."

We're all caught up on Sherlock, only a few episodes which SUCKS but it's suppose to have a special this Christmas, which makes me happy.  It's a really great show that you definitely need to check out!

After work, some of my co-workers went out to celebrate my bosses birthday.  We went to Ozark Escape in Fayetteville.  If you haven't heard it's where you get locked in a room with some other folks and you have to find the clues to unlock the door.  I had no idea we had one of these in Fayetteville but did read about one in Tulsa and have been wanting to go really bad!  Of course, I'm a little twisted because it sounded like some crazy Saw shit but I was down to try!

I will admit that we didn't get out of the room before the buzzer went off, I completely and utterly blame my teammates.  I, on the other hand, was doing some serious Nancy Drew shit lol!!! Seriously though, it was fun and I would definitely like to do it again!

Anyway, now it's time to relax, curl up on the couch with a glass of wine and my hubby, and watch a movie.  Thank God It's Friday!!!!!



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment