Sunday, November 15, 2015

October 30th, 2015

Lucille Ball: "Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a redhead."

It's been a few years since I dressed up for Halloween but this year I felt inspired.  Luckily, I work someplace that appreciates dressing up, we even had a costume contest and I won!






That's right, the one and only Lucille Ball!  It was a lot of fun dressing up though I think I was high all day because of the fumes from the Halloween hair spray.  So I got home and kicked off my heels and we finished up our Saw movie marathon.

Afterwards, Damon had to help me pick the twenty-seven bobby-pins out of my hair.  It was tricky because they all got sprayed orange and matched my hair.  The combination of the color spray and hair spray kept my hair in tact even after we removed the pins. The instructions on the can said to comb out as much of the color as possible to ensure it all coming out after washing.  So, I did my best to get a comb through it.......

  
Guess I could have gone as Einstein or maybe a psych patient or a woman who'd just been electrocuted?  Good times!!  


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment