Friday, January 15, 2016

New Years Eve 2015

Mark Twain: "Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough."


Well it's another year gone and we're bringing in the new year with tasty snack foods, wine, and a little later some champagne!  I don't know why, but we have been binge watching the Star Wars movies all day.  Actually I do know why, we never watched the new trilogy which is suppose to be the first three movies, and we wanted to go see the newest movie in theaters so we thought we'd finally sit down and watch them all back to back.

The first movie, actually it was the fourth movie........was horrible. I know you Star Wars fanatics are going to hate me but REALLY? I wouldn't want to sit through that if I was a twelve year old let alone a grown ass adult.  I literally made a list of all the things that sucked as I watched it.  I may have even contemplated suicide a time or two.  Maybe my heart just wasn't in it but I hated that movie! 

I don't want any nasty comments left for me so I won't go through my list of things that sucked and I will even admit, while the next two movies were nowhere near as good as the original three, they did get substantially better!

But for now, we take a break to watch the ball drop, make our resolutions, which are really just our resolutions from last year because we didn't actually accomplish them, and toast the New Year!

Here's hoping the New Year brings joy, love, and happiness to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment