Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Friday, February 21st, 2014

Francoise Sagan, "I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love."


It's Friday night in Fort Smith!!

That's right, we're celebrating Valentine's day and decided to head over to Fort Smith and celebrate.

We started out with trying out The Movie Lounge. We went to see the new Hunger Games movie and I have to admit, I wasn't that impressed.  It seemed a lot slower than the first one and not as good, but don't stone me if your a fan, it's just my opinion.

The Movie Lounge itself was pretty cool, great idea but maybe not so well planned out.  Because they have bigger seats and need to allow space for servers to get in and out, there is limited seating; we ended up tucked into a corner which I thought was going to be horrible but we could actually see the screen pretty well and we were plenty comfortable.  I thought there would be tables in front of the seats in order to have dinner but instead there was just a little "table" that extended from the arm of the chair for you to put your food on.  Didn't matter, we didn't have dinner there but it was cool to order a beer and watch a movie!

We had dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse which was a disaster, I guess they were short-handed or something but there were a lot of pissed off diners there that night. After that, we headed back to the hotel in Van Buren (you can see my review here), had some wine, watched some TV and well the rest is none of your business..... Lol! 

During our trip, we also got to try some local fair, Ed Walker's Drive In (you can see my review here) and Larry's Pizza (you can see my review here).  I haven't updated my profile in awhile so it's TulsaTourist.  Those of you that don't bother to write reviews, you totally should.  Write the good and the bad, it helps prevent other people from having a horrible time or could cause them to have the best experience ever.

Overall, we had a great trip.  I'm just blessed to have someone like Damon to share these experiences (the good and the bad) with!



Happy Valentine's Day, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment