Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 18th, 2014

Mother Teresa said, "Life is a game - play it.  Life is too precious, do not destroy it."

It's Friday Night in Winslow ya'll!

I have been meaning to deep clean our fridge and freezer for a few months now.  It was part of my "spring cleaning" list that never got done, so I thought we'd just do tonight and get it off our list!

Terribly fun, right?  We live in Winslow, there isn't much going on Friday nights so you have to entertain yourself.

Anyway, we pulled everything out of the fridge and freezer and cleaned everything and reorganized.  We have a "to-use" shelf in our fridge and freezer, it's a good way to make sure we use up open stuff or cut vegetables before they go bad.  So if you don't have a system in place for this, you definitely should.  By using this system we hardly ever have to throw food out, because we can easily see what needs to be used up and we can then build our weekly dinner menu around it and eat it up before it goes bad!


 
Back to organized, just how I like it!

After we finished up we went through my Harp's game pieces, I kid you not I probably got a hundred game pieces this week and didn't get a single freaking new game piece!  Seriously, is Harp's even printing all the pieces?  I'm literally one game piece away from winning everything and I just keep getting the same pieces over and over again.  

And, here are all my duplicates.  This isn't even counting a stack I gave away!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment