Thursday, May 7, 2015

April 18th, 2015

Voltaire: "God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well."

We're still watching our Best Picture Oscar winning movies, this week we finished the Rocky movies.  I know they are classic and iconic and what not, but is it just me but is the best part of the movies the music???  Seriously, we should have just watched the first one because it was on the list but really, I think the best music was from the second one.


Again, I know it's not Friday Night in Winslow, rather Saturday in Tulsa but we headed to Tulsa this morning to celebrate Damon and mines birthdays with my family.  

Today, we had a cookout at my Mom's house, lots of yummy food, presents, and cheesecake, chocolate cake, and white cake.  Who could ask for more!!  








 
Yea!!!!! Happy Birthday to us!!!  Thanks to everyone, we love you!!


Tomorrow we're going to have lunch with Damon's parents, and I get to eat Ron's cheese fries..... Life is good!


                                 
Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment