Friday, May 29, 2015

April 29th, 2015

Pablo Picasso, "It takes a long time to become young."


So today is my birthday, I am 33 years young.  I figure since I hit thirty I should start the "years young" instead of years old even if I really don't feel any older!

Last year, on my birthday, I did an inventory of who I am.  I call it my 50 shades, yes I read the book and saw the movie. No, I am not ashamed to admit that.  Anyway, here is my list for this year, it's funny how some have changed and while I could keep going and those ones that fell off the list probably would have made it back on, I consider my 50 shades the first 50 that I think of, as those are closer to who I am and what I do and enjoy.  Check out last years and while your at it, make your own list of 50!

50 Shades of Christina

Who Am I?
A wife
A sister
A daughter
An aunt
A cousin
A friend
A Christian
A writer
A dog lover and
A dog owner
A candle-maker
A shoe fanatic
A coupon-er
An Ebayer
An auction goer
A deal seeker
A lover of Masterpiece Classics
A practical joker
A competitor
An organizer
A prepper
A Coordinator
A greeting card maker
A people watcher
A photographer wanna be
A "never met a cocktail I didn't like" kinda gal
Ummm a blogger...duh!
A firm believer that Christmas should be all year-round
A camping in the cold and on my balcony junkie
A little bit MacGyver
A little Dowager Countess of Grantham
An 80's baby
A lover of rap, oldies, and hair bands
And so, a bit eclectic
A cook
A genius, in my own right
A bucket list-er
A girly girl and 
A badass when I need to be
A huge Walking Dead fan
A public speaker, but only when I'm forced
A board game player
A bread maker
A smoker, though I am still trying to quit
An arcade games lover
A sucker for sappy movies
A DIY-er
A gardener
A volunteer
And a Libertarian..... Because the Republican and Democrat candidates generally suck!

So, there it is, my 50 shades!




You are so much more than you think, embrace your awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment