Monday, December 28, 2015

December 11th, 2015

F. Scott Fitzgerald: "There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy, and the tired."

Another busy week and it's not over yet!  We have yet to finish our Christmas shopping so after work we had to pick up a few things.  I absolutely despise being out and about this time of year (especially the mall and any Wal-Mart) because traffic is a nightmare, people get down right nasty, and the stores are crazy crowded.  

I usually get my shopping done by October, some years, I've been done as early as the first of September.  Shopping early saves money and you get to avoid all the crazy people fighting over sales. Unfortunately, we have been so freaking busy the last month or two that I've fallen down on the job.

At any rate, we are now just about done, one more quick shopping trip next week and we will finally be done!!!!



Happy Friday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment