Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December 4th, 2015

Rita Rudner: "I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult."

Another busy week and I am glad it's over, well at least my work and volunteering duties are over for the week!!  Yea me!!!  

That being said, it's Friday Night in Winslow and I am late in getting our Christmas card picture put together.  So, we got all gussied up and attempting to take pictures with the (furry faced) children.......  But first, Sadie Mae wanted to play!


And Molly Brown couldn't be left out.......


And Strider, well he just wanted to sleep....




  But Damon managed to sneak a good shot of me and Strider boy!


It's been a busy day wrangling the puppies but they loved every minute of it and so did we!  Good end to a crazy busy week!


Happy Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment