Friday, February 5, 2016

January 15th, 2016

George Washington Carver: "Nothing in more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise."


I had a ridiculously early start to my day, ICK!  I am soooo not a morning person but I was able to get these pretty shots of the sunrise so it made it a little better start to my day!



Anyway, once all that adult crap (work, volunteer duties, etc.) was done and over with for the day, we decided to binge watch the last of NCIS to get us caught up and back on track with where they're at on TV.  Not sure I'm ready to start in on NCIS Los Angeles or NCIS New Orleans just yet but I am really enjoying the original!

I prefer to watch shows that are already cancelled so that I don't have to wait week to week so we might try Damages next!

Yeah, that's all just a lazy Friday Night in Winslow watching the telley cuddled up on the couch with my hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment