Wednesday, February 10, 2016

January 22nd, 2016

Josh Billings: "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."


It's play time with the furry faced children!!








Molly Brown is still being a bit of a snot to little miss Sadie Mae but hopefully Molly Brown will soon get over her turf war and start to love Sadie Mae like we do!  At any rate, they are all pretty hilarious to watch, especially at dinner time!


Next up, time for dinner........or rather breakfast!  I LOOOOVE breakfast and I also really like to eat it for dinner!  So, I made us egg in a hole!




Yummy!!!!  I over cooked my eggs just a touch but Damon's were perfect so I'm going to continue to call myself pretty bad ass!!!


Don't forget to check in next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment