Tuesday, February 16, 2016

January 29th, 2016

Sherri Shepherd: "I've always had a quirky way of looking at things.  It's my coping mechanism."


Check out my awesome, quirky new boots or really tall tennis shoes, either way, they are bad ass!!  Thanks bro and sis!!  I got these for Christmas and I loooove them.




We've been really busy working on remodeling our bathroom.  You may recall about a year ago I mentioned taking down the wallpaper and what a treat that was, well that's about as far as we got before we got side tracked on a million other projects.  So, we've started that back up and are coming along pretty well.  

We got all the popcorn ceiling off, the little bits of paper we didn't get off before, have started the mud work, and done some sanding. The ceiling and walls should be paint ready before we know it! Unfortunately, next month has us pretty busy with something going on every weekend but hopefully we can find the time here and there to keep moving forward.

I'll be sure to post some pics and hopefully it won't be a year from now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment