Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Friday, March 15th, 2013

More Spring cleaning, yea!!

No seriously, that's what we spent our Friday night doing.  Each day I assign myself, and poor Damon too, a cleaning assignment.  All those things that just don't get done unless your rich and have a maid; like taking the glass globes off of all your lights and cleaning them, cleaning the tops of your ceiling fan blades, and taking everything out of your fridge and going to town with the clorox wipes!

Damon somehow manages to get himself roped into every "great" idea I have, but that's why I love him!

Damon got cleaning all the windows and mirrors in the house and I got reorganizing our pantry (we added a newly built shelf on Thursday night).

Again, I don't know how we can handle all this fun we have on our Friday nights.......

Just for fun:
Weekly shopping trip: Bought $25.77 worth of stuff, but after coupons and sales: Spent only $2.75 out of pocket!  No joking!!  Why aren't you couponing yet??  

No comments:

Post a Comment