Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Friday, March 8th, 2013

So, a lovely Friday Night in March, what else is there to do but finally take down the Christmas tree!  I know, I know..... It's March, but if I had it my way, it would be Christmas every day! 

Anyway, I decided that I was going to spend some time every day in March doing some type of Spring cleaning, so the tree had to go.  It's always so much fun putting the tree up, deciding what colors you want to decorate with, using those sentimental ornaments  you've had forever, being with your family and loved ones, it really is magical.

The sad part is taking it down, which is why I waited until almost the middle of March to do it.  It's not only sad to come to terms with Christmas time being over, it somehow seems like a lot more work to make Christmas go away than it does to bring it to life.  I have so many boxes full of Christmas ornaments, lights, garland, etc., all neatly organized and categorized mind you, but I have a crap load nonetheless!

Anyway, it wasn't a terribly exciting Friday night for us, but like I said before, it's Friday night, it's Winslow, enough said! 

Just for fun:
Weekly shopping trip: Bought $52.10 worth of stuff, but after coupons and sales: Spent only $19.85 out of pocket!  

No comments:

Post a Comment