Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Friday, April 12th, 2013

Quote by J. R. R. Tolkien "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve."

So April 29th is my birthday but I have plans with my family for that weekend, so I invited some friends to a UFO conference tomorrow.  Yes, you read that right.  A UFO conference!

I initially hoped that it was going to be people wearing aluminum foil on their heads and others wearing little grey men costumes, but the more I looked into it the more I realized that this may be a pretty serious function.  At any rate, I'm sure it will still be entertaining and who knows, maybe even educational.

Anyway, Damon and I are also going to be camping out after the conference, so tonight we're just hustling around to get all of our camping gear out and packed for the weekend.

It's just another Friday night preparing for a Saturday.....


Just for fun:
Weekly shopping trip: Bought $28.00 worth of stuff, but after coupons and sales: Spent only $9.50 out of pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment