Monday, May 20, 2013

Friday, May 17th, 2013

Quote by Robert Frost "By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day."

So this week has been the craziest!!  I have spent the entire week planning for a graduation for my students at work.  In addition to this, I've had to do my everyday work.  It's been busy, stressful, and down right exhausting.

But, tonight was the big night.  We had our graduation and everything went really well.  This was only the second year of the program but this year's graduation went so much smoother.  I'm glad it's over though, now I can focus on getting ready for next year, but not tonight.

It's 8PM and I am finally done with work for the week!  Damon helped with graduation, taking pictures and filming the event so when we got back home to Winslow, we poured a glass of wine and planted ourselves on the couch and got comfy.  We looked through the pictures and reveled in the fact that everything went so well.  We stayed up relatively late just chatting and sipping wine.  The perfect end to an entirely too stressful week!

Just for fun:
Weekly shopping trip: Bought $68.39 worth of stuff, but after coupons and sales: Spent $44.39 out of pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment