Monday, May 20, 2013

Friday, May 3rd, 2013

Quote by William Shakespeare "Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable."

Yet again, a Friday night getting ready for a Saturday!  Damon has something in store for me for my birthday and hasn't even given me any hints!

It's something local I'm sure, but that's totally awesome to me.  We've been living in Arkansas for almost three years now and we've yet to explore much of anything!  I'm looking forward to whatever it is, a day of not working, volunteering, or remodeling the house is always a good day!  Plus it's for my birthday and everyone needs a day to be about them every once in awhile.

I've been truly blessed to have had more than one day of celebrating my birthday.  I've already had a birthday out of town with friends, one in Tulsa with family, and one when Damon pampered me on my actual birthday date (Monday the 29th) by making me breakfast in bed, letting me lay around all day watching Jimmy Stewart movies, and making me an awesome steak dinner, and now I get to look forward to this weekend that Damon has cooked up to celebrate my birthday yet again!

I'm thankful for everything I have, including my great family and friends.

Just for fun:
Weekly shopping trip: Bought $40.07 worth of stuff, but after coupons and sales: Spent $28.42 out of pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment