Monday, July 27, 2015

July 10th, 2015

Socrates: "Beware the barrenness of a busy life."

It's been a super busy week; things are getting crazy-busy at work because school is getting closer and closer to starting, I'm headed to a week long conference on Monday, and my boss is going to be out for a week too.  Throw in a family birthday party and just the day to day stuff and our volunteer obligations and we've got another crazy few weeks ahead of us.

Like I said, I'm going to be out of town next week so tonight is just about trying to relax and not stress, while getting ready for a trip!

As for our Best Picture Oscar winning movie marathon!  This week we watched Crash (2005) which was a really good movie. They did an awesome job putting all the different stories in the movie together.  A lot of good acting too, one of my favorite parts is when Ludacris tries to rob Terrence Howard's car!  If you haven't seen it, you should!  Next up we watched The Departed (2006), packed with good music, Boston accents, and great actors.  I  HATE the ending but the movie is really good so check it out!  Lastly, we watched No Country for Old Men (2007), it was an okay movie, Damon liked it more than me but it wasn't as bad as some of the others we've subjected ourselves to during this list! 

That's all for me, back to wine drinking and packing for my trip!  



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment