Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 24th, 2015

Alex Haley: "In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future."


As for our Best Picture Oscar winning movie marathon!  This week we watched Slumdog Millionaire (2008) which was actually pretty good, we weren't really expecting it to be but we both liked it. Next up we watched The Hurt Locker (2009), another pretty good movie. You so couldn't pay me enough to do what those dudes do for a living!

Since we've finished up our other old TV shows we've been binge watching and it's another 6 hundred years until the Walking Dead returns, we started binge watching House M.D..  I watched it when it was on but it took me awhile to sell Damon on it before he started watching, so we thought we'd watch them all from the beginning. Who doesn't love themselves some Greg House???  

We've got some of my family coming out tomorrow for a birthday party for our July babies, my sister, Jennifer AKA "Red" and brother James. Looking forward to seeing them and getting to spend some quality family time!  

Since I'm late getting this posted, I get to add photo's to our Saturday birthday party.....Check them out!










Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment