Monday, July 27, 2015

July 17th, 2015

J. R. R. Tolkien - The Fellowship of the Ring: "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

So I spent the week in Arizona, where it's hot as hell but it's "a dry heat", I don't know who says that or why because hot is hot and it's HOT there!  It's been over 100 degrees everyday and while it's not as humid as it usually is Arkansas and Oklahoma, it's STILL HOT!

Last night I went outside and was sweating from just standing still outside, it was after 10PM and it had only dropped from 108 to 100, that's hot, dry or not.... and I wasn't so dry standing there. lol

I did get the chance to visit with my aunt and cousins that live in Arizona so I'm really thankful for that, here's a few pics!





Anyway, after hours and hours of waiting, standing, waiting, sitting, flying and so on, I am finally home!  Damon was sweet, he printed up a little sign that said "MAPLES" and was waiting for me when I landed at the Fort Smith airport.

As you can imagine, I am absolutely beat, all the waiting, flying, and time change just took it right out of me!


Happy Friday Winslow, glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment