Sunday, December 9, 2012

Friday, December 7th, 2012

So, on Friday I came home after a super long week at work and hustled around the house to get ready for a Christmas Crafting Party in Fayetteville.  My girlfriends and I enjoyed some wine and nibbled on some pizza while crafting; we decorated little wooden bird houses and even made a nice wreath to pin Christmas cards to.  I had a great time hanging out with the girls and I thank my friend, Erin, for hosting the party!



I know, I know.... My blog is called Friday Night in Winslow, and I didn't spend the night in Winslow, but Damon did.  Apparently a little too excited to have me out of the house, Damon spent his evening eating 6 pounds of frozen lasagna and watching History channel shows on the fast approaching apocalypse.  Again, don't stop reading my blog, we're not crazy, we just live in Winslow!  And on top of that, on the off-chance that something happens on the 21st, there's no harm in being prepared.

No matter if you believe in the Zombie Apocalypse, an alien invasion, or something possibly more realistic like a financial collapse, truckers going on strike, another ice storm or the death of all things electronic, it doesn't hurt to be prepared.  Living in Winslow, there isn't a whole lot to do for entertainment so we're often left to our own imaginations.  Since I wasn't actually in Winslow on Friday night, I'll be sharing what a Saturday Night in Winslow is like in my next post!

Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment